Waco Certified Memory Care Community
At Arbor House Assisted Living in Waco, we have developed exclusive and innovative communities designed to specifically support individuals with memory loss and other unique cognitive needs. We understand that keeping groups small is key in creating and maintaining relationships that aid in embracing this new journey in life. Our structure and study based programs provide the proper environment to foster joy, connection and purpose.
- Licensed nurses and Care Friends are educated and trained in the unique needs in each part of the journey of dementia.
- Our communities are secure while providing a warm homelike environment.
- The structure and routine of our Life in Motion program provides the support that allows our residents to function at their highest level.
- Our lush courtyards with walking paths are available to residents 24/7.
- Our delicious menu plans are prepared by registered dietitians.
- A focus on the importance of hydration.
- We use contrasting colors to aid in visual perception and increase independence.
- Certified through the Alzheimer’s Memories in the Making Program.
- Award winning leader led training is recognized through out Texas and Oklahoma and is one of our trademarks.
- Our residents benefit from our purpose driven engagement program that focuses on their individual needs.